19 – 21
Whether you’ve been making the trek for years or have never seen snow before, please join us in South Lake Tahoe for a weekend of winterland fun. Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, photographing, and “cabineering” (relaxing by the fireplace, cooking, eating, and playing games)… so many possibilities!
MLK Jr. Weekend 2019
Saturday, 1/19/19 to Monday, 1/21/19
How to Reserve Your Spot
1) Where to send the fee:
2) Where to get the waiver:
- What’s the cancellation policy? If you cancel your spot, we will be unable to refund your registration fee unless we find another person to replace you, which we cannot guarantee. If the trip gets canceled by the event organizer, you will be refunded your registration fee.
- Can I bring my kid(s)? Kids are welcome. Kids pay full cost (the same as adults) as we have a max-occupancy limit which we cannot exceed.
- Can I bring my pet(s)? Pets are not allowed in the cabin.
- I need a ride! If you need a rideshare, let us know. We’ll do our best to help, but cannot guarantee a ride.
- Can I smoke? This is a smoke-free cabin. You are welcome to smoke off the cabin property.
- How accessible is the cabin? The cabin has limited ADA accessibility. If you would like to know more please email for specifics. Please indicate if you need an ADA accessible room, as there is only one.
- What is the sleeping situation? Please expect to room share. We will do our best to accommodate groups of friends into one room, and single folks in single beds.
- What will we be doing? You get to decide how you want to spend your time! We’ll be sure to offer opportunities for all kinds of outings. For those interested, there are ski/board resorts nearby, as well as equipment rental shops. In the past, we’ve enjoyed skiing, snowboarding, snow-cave building, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, cooking/eating with some awesome chefs, laughing, talking story, playing games, watching movies, and having general fun and merriment!
- APIQWTC cannot accept any responsibility for damages to one’s personal property or any for injury sustained during this trip.