We’ll meet in the Parking Lot near the portapotties.
This shady well-graded 5 mile hike in the Redwoods is moderate, with about 1000 feet in elevation change. Trailhead elevation is about 475 feet. The featured hike’s high point is around 1448 feet. http://parks.smcgov.org/wunderlich-park IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
1) Parking is limited. But if the parking lot is full, you can park on Woodside Road.
2) We will wait until 10:15 for those who have RSVP’d. So please change your RSVP by early morning if you decide not to attend. Call me at 408/655-7499 if you are running late or lost.
3) Bring water/snacks if you wish.
4) We might go to lunch afterwards if there is interest. More on this when we meet. 5) Rain cancels.
6) This hike has also been posted on other lesbian Meetup groups.