Red Envelope Giving Circle
3rd Annual Award Party
Sunday, February 8, 2015 @ 5-7 pm
The GLBT History Museum
4127 18th Street, San Francisco (near Castro)
For more info, please contact:
Red Envelope Giving Circle (REGC) invites you to celebrate our 2015 Grantees, where we support their work to create a better place for us. We invite you to join us and give back to our own community through philanthropy.
REGC is an API-queer philanthropic group that seeks to create positive social change through a legacy of giving. We raise money from, and donate to, our own community. We encourage you to join us in giving back to queer APIs as REGC kicks off the 2015 giving cycle. Light refreshments will be served. Souvenir gifts are given to our first 50 guests.
Meet Our 2015 Grantees:
– Born on the Edge of Race & Gender (Willy Wilkinson)
– The Gharana Project (Manali Karmarkar)
– The Worlds of Bernice Bing (QWOCMAP)
– Sex, Politics & Sticky Rice (Tina Takemoto)
– El Camino (Alex Lee)
– Dragon Fruit (Linda Nguyen) Find us on Facebook RedEnvelopeGivingCircle our website //www.red-envelope-giving-circle.org/
| Red Envelope Giving CircleThe Red Envelope Giving Circle (REGC) is committed to creating positive social change in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area through philanthropic support. |